If you are looking for a lifted late model diesel truck, this is the best deal on the web.
MBRP Performance Exhaust is selling this killer 2011 Ford F250 Lariat . This truck was built for the owner of MBRP, it was on display in the MBRP booth at SEMA 2011. If you want a nice clean truck that can be daily driven and still able to pull towing duties than this is it.
This 2011 F250 was a full load from the dealership, it has the 6.7 Diesel motor and automatic transmission. Black leather interior, power windows and locks, factory SYNC with navigation, auxiliary up fitter switches and so much more. The truck currently has 25,000 km ( 15,000 miles) everything on the truck works perfectly as it should.
When we build a truck here at MBRP we only used the best possible products in the industry, check out some of the parts we used to upgrade and build this ride.......
- 10” Pure Performance Pre runner system with 2.6 Emulsion coil over conversion with 2.0 Emulsion shock and 2.0 Emulsion Prodigy shocks out back. Dual 2.0 steering stabilizers.
- 22” BMF Novicane wheels in chrome
- 40” x 15.50 Toyo Open County M/T’s
- BAK industries F1 tonneau cover
- Line X applied inside the bed area
- PML front and rear diff covers
- Off Camber Fabrications custom step bars Line X coated
- Fusion front and rear bumpers painted to match with custom cut spots for LED bars
- Rigid lights all around…10” bar in front bumper, 4 x dually’s, 2 x white spot and 2 x amber floods. Diffused duallys in rear for reverse
- T-REX grille
- One Up Offroad traction bars
- Bushwacker pocket style fender flares painted to match
- H&S Mini Max programmer
- MBRP Inc exhaust system
- Professionally smoked tail lights, third brake light and signals on mirrors
- LED reverse bulb in tails as well as front turn signals
- PIAA xtreme white headlight bulbs and fogs
- Custom paint and pin stripping by Xtreme Customs
- Tinted with windshield sun strip
- Painted dash panels to match the black outside (professionally done by Xtreme Customs)
This truck has no history, no issues and is 100% ready to drive and enjoy. It is located in Huntsville Ontario and can be exported anywhere in the world. We can help with sourcing transportation if needed as we have trucks on the road daily across North America. If you have any questions please email us we would be happy to answer any questions on this truck.
Buy with confidence, this truck has represented MBRP very well at many shows and events across North America last year and turns heads everywhere it goes.